The Agreement refers to your use of the alaTest (the "Website") and the services provided through or in connection with the Website (collectively, the "Service"). By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by alaTest.
- You certify to alaTest that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You assume full responsibility for the use of the Service by any minors.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable international laws and regulations.
- Your conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies and procedures.
- alaTest may, in its sole discretion, change, suspend, or terminate - temporarily or permanently - the Service or any part of it at any time, for any reason, without notice to you and without liability to you.
You must register as a member in alaTest to access certain functions of the Website. You must provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about yourself when registering as a member or updating your personal account information.
- You agree not to misrepresent your identity.
- You agree to maintain and keep your account information current and to update the account information as soon as it changes.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password.
- You agree to report any violations of this Agreement by others.
alaTest is NOT a lender, test developer, price comparison site or a product seller. Any information you provide directly to any of our partners in connection with your application remains with that specific venue.
- alaTest is not responsible or liable for any products, services, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you through our links or directly from our partners.
- alaTest does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the completeness or validity of services of any partners including, without limitations, any rates, price information, product specification and test information. alaTest cannot therefore be held liable for any consequential misunderstanding resulting from the information it provides.
- alaTest is not liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part of the information (text & image) relating to the Service .
- Images are for illustrative purposes only. All copyright(s) remain legal property of rightful owner(s). Prices, product specifications, test sources, product rating and all other information are subject to availability, terms & conditions, and change without notice.
- alaTest reserves the right to update the Service and its content - both totally & partially - without previous notice.
- All of the material included on the Website, including but not limited to trademarks, text, graphics, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Content"), is the property of alaTest and/or partners and resources from other parties.
- alaTest follows international copyright laws. You may download Content displayed on the Website provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content.
alaTest contains links to other sites that are not owned, managed or controlled by International Consumer Services Sweden AB. Links to external websites either from partners or resources are for your convenience and reference only.
- alaTest does not endorse and is not responsible for the external websites’ privacy practices and strongly recommends you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
- alaTest is not responsible for the availability of external websites or resources or for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such external websites or resources. Once you leave alaTest, you are at your own risk and cannot make any claim against alaTest.
alaTest does not share personally identifiable information with third parties. All information gathered at alaTest does not identify individual users and is stored with the solely purpose to improve our services, manage the Website, and to track users’ movements around the site to perceive general customer traffic patterns.
The methods we use to collect aggregate information are the following:
- Log Files: including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit/visited pages, date/time, operating system and click stream data.
We allow advertisers and other third parties to place cookies onto your computer when you visit our Website. These cookies are placed to keep track of the Web searches you make while visiting alaTest, as well as your Web surfing behavior on this Website and other Websites you may visit. That information is used to show you advertisements tailored to your interests on this and other Websites, and/or to keep track of your repsonse to each ad. If you would like to know more about these practices and your choices about not having this information used to target ads to you, please click here.